Clayton Glass Nominated for Two Awards in the National Fenestration Awards 2020! Plus Details of How to Vote
Last night, the nominees for the National Fenestration Awards 2020 were announced on Twitter, and it has been determined that Clayton Glass will be competing on two fronts this year. Both a company award in the “IGU Manufacturer” category, and an individual one as our very own resident Digital Marketer & Social Media Admin, Jack Bernard, is up for the “Social Networker” award.
The National Fenestration Awards (NFAs) are the glass industry’s fastest-growing, most distinguished, independent awards event. The yearly competition is now in its 8th iteration, starting back in 2013.
The NFAs aim to be the fairest and most-inclusive industry event out there, and unlike other events, the entirety of the voting is done by people within the fenestration industry. According to the NFA website there were over 5,000 votes in last year’s edition!
This is the 6th consecutive year that Clayton Glass has had the honour of being selected as a nominee/finalist in the highly-acclaimed “IGU Manufacturer” category. We’ve picked up the award in 2015 & 2016, then in a rather remarkable turn of events were the joint winners in 2019, sharing the award with Leeds-based IGU Manufacturer Morley Glass – also a 3-time winner.
We mean business this year, and if you think we deserve it, would be humbled and highly-appreciative of a vote for Clayton Glass in the “IGU Manufacturer” category, sponsored by Edgetech UK.
To vote, scroll to the bottom of the page and fill in the form, if you’d like to vote for Clayton, simply type “Clayton Glass” in the “Nominee” box, and make sure under “Category” you have “IGU Manufacturer” selected.
Some reasons to vote for Clayton Glass:
- Proud owners of four state-of-the-art glass manufacturing sites, one of which is the largest in the UK!
- THE most friendly and helpful customer service team in the industry.
- Over 99.5% OTIF across all products so far in 2020.
- Our unique services, including our glass tracking software – glassTRACK, and our digital face-to-face help service – Clayton Clinics.
- Our best-in-class products, including our two industry-leading roof, wall and bifold glass brands – SMARTGLASS & Celsius Glass.
- Our constant innovation, our dedication to the cause and our long history of being an IGU Supplier with a difference. Your friendly, local IGU Supplier, on a nationwide scale!
- And in combination with all of this, the company ethos underpinning it all, the Clayton Difference. Specifically, the idea of having the manufacturing firepower of one of the UK’s largest IGU Manufacturers, combined with the dedicated care and attention to detail of a family-run business, with Owner and Director involvement in all the day-to-day nitty gritty.
Secondly, we have Clayton’s very own Digital Marketing Assistant & Social Media Admin Jack Bernard up for the “Social Networker” category!
If you have enjoyed our content across our social media channels over the last 12 months, then be sure to give him a vote.
To vote, scroll to the bottom of the page and fill in the form, if you’d like to vote for Jack, simply type “Jack Bernard” in the “Nominee” box, and make sure under “Category” you have “Social Networker” selected.
Best wishes to all the finalists across all the categories, we know how hard everyone has worked in what has been a hugely difficult year for everyone. Good luck!