Job Title: Site Planning Assistant
Reporting to: Site Planning Manager
Based: Clayton Glass Ltd, Harelaw
Hours: To Be Confirmed
Clayton Glass is currently looking for a Site Planning Assistant to join their Operations Planning Team.
The role will be based at the company’s Harelaw site reporting into the Site Planning Manager
The successful candidate will play a key role handling day-to-day responsibilities including:
- System Drawing of Leaded and Georgian Items
- Support function to Customer Services and their bespoke job-related queries
- Working closely alongside the remainder of team and Production to ensure deadlines are met.
- Support on batching and implementation of efficient Planning techniques
- Other general planning related duties
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wishing to either start in a planning role or even someone who has previous experience.
Full training on responsibilities will be provided although any of the below would help:
- Helpfulness towards others
- Clear and Effective communication skills
- Creative Skills
- Good IT/System skills/knowledge.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Drive and determination.
- A can-do attitude
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to HR@claytonglass.co.uk
Closing date: Thursday 26th January 2023