This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and friendly Accounts Payable team working for an ambitious company.
Core responsibilities being Accounts Payable:
- Processing of supplier invoices and credit notes on ERP system
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Raising supplier payments for approval
- Regular reviews of accounts checking for unallocated payments
- Supporting the wider Finance Team in other projects as and when required
- Ad-hoc project work
The role is based in an office with 4 other team members who cover general Finance duties, Payroll and Accounts Payable.
Several years’ experience working in an Accounts Payable environment is essential. Good communication, time management, attention to detail and honesty are vital attributes needed for this role. Previous experience of ERP Systems is vital and working with MS Business Central would be beneficial.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday 8.00am-4.00pm
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to HR@claytonglass.co.uk
Application deadline: 11/08/2023
Expected start date: 21/08/2023