technical, STANDARDS and downloads
Documentation, Information and Other Resources
TROUBLE SHOOTING GUIDES
- Trouble shooting – external condensation
- Positioning of Low E coating in an IGU
- Visual quality of Low E glass
- Guide to cleaning and maintaining Self Cleaning glass
- Silicone contamination of Self Cleaning Glass
- GGF Visual Quality Criteria
- Brewster’s fringe
- Oxidisation of natural lead work
WARRANTY & GUARANTEES
ISO 14001 Accredited Supply Chain
Detailed below are a number of quality standards and CE Marking downloads from us and our ISO 14001 accredited supply chain.
Increasingly architects, specifiers and customers are seeking assurances regarding the environmental controls in place and the sustainability of materials in the supply chain. We have ensured all our key supply partners are fully accredited , and hold the correct certification (including ISO14001 or BREEAM BES6001). Should you need to, you can download the various certificates here:
- Guardian Glass ISO 14001 Certificate
- Saint Gobain Glass ISO 14001 Certificate
- Pilkington Glass ISO 14001 Certificate
- Saint Gobain Glass BES6001 Certificate
- Bostik EMS 14001 Certificate
- Grace Dessicant ISO 14001 Certificate
CE MARKING Downloads
Whether a fabricator or installer we can guide you through everything that is needed to comply with the new legislation being implemented later this year. Simply download our guide and supporting declarations below or give one of the customer services team a call on 01207 288200.
The legislation is effective from July 2013, and all window installations need to comply and be CE marked – that is the finished window, not just the frame, or just the glass but the complete glazed window.
If you are a fabricator, you’ll find the relevant declarations you need in order to comply to this legislation below.
Are you an installer? Download Our Guide on how to comply if you buy frames and glass separately; it even gives you a template quality system for you to complete.
As a glass manufacturer we need to provide declaration of conformity to various standards, download these here:
- EN1279 & EN12150 Certificates
- EN1279 system descriptions
- Declaration of Conformity EN12150 & EN1279
- Declaration Hazardous Substances EN14351
- Thermobar Warm Edge Spacer Tech Data Sheet
COMPANY POLICY Downloads
Health and safety is of paramount importance to Clayton Glass, as such we regularly update best practice guidelines and our procedures. Please take the time to download our latest Transport Policy covering the loading and unloading of product:
For further information please contact our Health & Saftey Officer, Magda Karon at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01207 288200.
- Key Contact Details
- Credit Application Form
- Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Maximum IGU Sizes
- Acoustic & Sound Attenuation units – General info